Qlustar Documentation Website is live
It certainly took us quite a bit longer than originally expected, but finally it’s here: The new dedicated Qlustar documentation website. We decided to break down the docs into five different categories (products) reflecting the different use scenarios for Qlustar:
- Qlustar Cluster OS Covers topics relevant to any Qlustar based cluster.
- Qlustar HPC stack Covers topics specific to Qlustar HPC clusters.
- Qlustar DataStack Covers topics specific to Qlustar storage (Lustre, BeeGFS, Ceph, etc.) clusters.
- Qlustar VStack Covers topics specific to Qlustar virtualization (OpenStack) clusters.
- Qlustar BioStack Covers topics specific to Qlustar BioInformatics clusters.
The initial version of the site features the Qlustar Cluster OS - Admin Manual.