Qlustar Feature Update 12/19
A number of new Qlustar features were completed recently and published together with the latest security updates. QluMan has the following new capabilities:
- RXEngine command output is searchable now, making the analysis of command results a lot easier.
- RXEngine Command History management has been improved to allow for fine-grained control during removal of unwanted entries.
- Cluster logging as displayed in the QluMan Log Viewer has been vastly enhanced:
- New message categories have been added for managing chroots, start/stopping of slurmd and RXEngine executions in general.
- Messages originating from node reboots have been merged into single summary entries to hugely reduce the number of messages and better track cluster state changes.
- The QluMan GUI now checks for version updates when starting up.
If you use QluMan singularity images, make sure you download the latest version.
In addition, we have integrated the latest OpenHPC 1.3.9 release, so a number of updated packages are available for those of you running CentOS/OpenHPC.